is the corporation under companies Act 1956 which has been entrusted with the responsibility to develop Bhopal, Jabalpur & Gwalior STP under the guidance of the Department of Information Technology, Government of Madhya Pradesh. MPSEDC
has vast experience and competence to its credit for implementing various projects. It has broadened its activities to encompass IT and ITES development in its objectives. Its Software Technology Park at Indore occupied by CSC contributes to highest exports from Madhya Pradesh. It is further moving ahead for working as the:
- Nodal Agency for promotion of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology in the State.
- Responsible for development of I. T. Infrastructure in the state.
- Implementing agency for establishment of STATE WIDE AREA NETWORK in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Implementing agency for establishment of COMMON SERVICE CENTRE in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Provides total solutions – Hardware, Software and Networking solutions to all state government organizations.
- Development, operation and maintenance of the Software Technology Park at Indore. (In process of developing Software Technology Parks in Bhopal and Gwalior.)
- Provides expert services for development of website, portal and customized software.
- In addition to this, MPSEDC has its own calibration lab both at Indore under STQC scheme and Bhopal which cater to the calibration requirement of various manufacturing industries. The Corporation has got accreditation from the National Board for Accreditation for Laboratories (NABL) for its Bhopal lab in the year 2006-07 for electro-technical parameters according to ISO/IEC: 17025:2005 vide Accreditation Certificate No. C – 0404 w.e.f. 09.01.2007..