The project has been formulated to fulfil the vision of providing easy and convenient services to the citizens through remote access primarily through Common Service Centres (CSCs) and enabling the State Portal by implementing the key components of State Portal viz. SSDG, electronic form, application and computing Infrastructure.
- Providing easy, anywhere and anytime access to Government Services (both Information & Transactional)
- Reducing number of visits of citizens to a Government office/department for availing the services
- Reducing administrative burden and service fulfillment time & costs for the Government, Citizens & Businesses
- Reducing direct interaction of citizen with the Government and encourage e-interaction and more efficient communication through portal
- Enhancing perception & image of the Government and its constituent departments
- Promotion of uniform web interfaces across Government and build in synergies with the National Portal of India (NPI) using the National Service Delivery Gateway
- Delivery of services through Common Service Centres (CSCs) by leveraging the common infrastructure (SWAN, SDC etc.) and development of the applications and infrastructure required for deployment of State Portal and State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG) for the State
- Publishing the static data and all information of the State departments
Implementation in Madhya Pradesh :
Department of IT, GoMP has successfully implemented the SSDG/SP project.
Current Status –
State Portal has been made live on 18-9-2013. The portal URL is