Bhopal Site Map
Software & Hardware Technology Park
|1. LOCATION/SITE MAP OF STP
The STP site, measuring about 80 acres of land, is a part
of an integrated township 'Ayodhya' developed by Madhya Pradesh Housing
Board in North-Eastern Bhopal. As part of the township, a commercial
center and various housing alternatives are developed and would provide
value to the proposed site. ISRO has already selected 50 acres of this
site for setting up its 'Remote Satellite Sensing Unit' facilities.
Distance from Railway station - 15 Km
Distance from Airport - 10 Km
|2. SALIENT FEATURES OF STP
- 200000 sq.ft. of built-up space will be created including category A
and B space.
- Provisions for cafeteria, conference rooms, auditorium/exhibition
hall, banks/ATM, etc.
- Campus style development for large IT units will be permitted.
|3. FACILITIES AT STP
- Availability of all physical infrastructure, including 100% power
- STPI Earth Station to be set up in STP premises will provide
necessary telecom connectivity.
- ISRO Earth Station to provide back-up/ extra connectivity.
|4. ADVANTAGE BHOPAL
Excellent rail, road and air connectivity.
Being capital of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal possesses well developed
physical and social infrastructure.
Provides excellent captive Human Resources base for IT units.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal
Engineering College, University Institute of Technology, Rajeev Gandhi
Technical University and number of private engineering colleges exist
Highly equipped Bhopal Memorial Trust Hospital few minutes drive
away from STP site.
Vibrant youth power and zestful urban culture
Copyright © 2004 MPSEDC Ltd., Bhopal. All rights reserved.